Thursday, December 17, 2009

Your never too old for Santa

Tuesday afternoon was spent in town running errands and doing a little Christmas shopping. Last stop, Wal-Mart for groceries and such. As I was walking in this cute little couple were in front of me and when I was leaving they were in back of me. So, I grabbed them for a picture with the BABY (me) in the middle! It's so fun to see this cute couple running around making others smile. Their next stop was to a resturant called Ziggy's. If you are local you know this place but for you foreign to Springfield, it's a resturant that stays open 24/7. You can get a wide variety of foods on the menu there and the customers vary even more. It can really be entertaining there late at night just to people watch.

2 comments:

  1. Awe!!!!! HOW FUN!! SO sweet that that couple is taking the time to put smiles on to so many people's faces! That pic will be so much fun 2 scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Sadly, my guys do not believe in your title and will not go for Santa pictures anymore.

    Have fun with Miss Becky!

    ReplyDelete

So glad that you hopped through the lilypad! Have a blessed day!