Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Gifts sneak peak

This little orange canvas is definitely still a work in progress. I am still collecting ideas and materials to bring this one together. It may have to find it's way into Nikki's Christmas for her bedroom.
Loved this fabric that the groomer sent Piper home in as a bandana. I took one look at it when I got her to the car and thought...that there material is MINE! She told me that she was alot more comfortable without it anyways. Ruff-ruff!
"WHO" knows what will turn out of this owl. I got the pattern from Suz at our November Cabin Scrap. Finally finished the needle work and now he just needs a tree to roost in.

I'm loving canvas this year. I first was inspired by my new friend Jodi ,who I met on my latest trip to WA. I painted four canvas 9 X 11's in colors of Clarissa's apartment bedroom linens. It turns out that all four may not go into her apartment now. SHHHH! It's suppose to be part of a little Christmas...the blue one that is.
I will post the completed ones after I decide who and where they will go. It may have to be after Christmas so to not spoil the surprise.



3 comments:

  1. Paula, I absolutely love how Mr. Owl turned out! I can't wait 2 see the full " reveal" of your canvases either!
    btw- guess who got a new iPhone today? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, those are darling colors. I was a full reveal after they are on the wall. C. is very fortunate to have you for her mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look so cool! I love the colors. You are amazing Paula!

    ReplyDelete

So glad that you hopped through the lilypad! Have a blessed day!