Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Oh Baby It's Cold Outside!

These two snowbunnies came after they got off work and I hitched a ride home with them after a stroll in the park and some purchases at the Taffy Shoppe. Clarissa and Sarah have been best friends since high school. They are quite hilarious together and fun to hang with.
I know that this picture of me and my friend Becky make it look as if the sun is bearing down on us but.....no go! Instead look at this picture like we are snuggled together because it's so cold! Miss having my friend in Missouri! Had a great day with her, Amy (her daughter), Mya (Amy's daughter) and Skylar (Becky's granddaughter).
I just couldn't resist taking this picture. So cute of Amy and Skylar just chatting away!
Skylar found some crazy hats to try on. I thought that this one was the funniest of them all.
Mya as we enter the park. She is snug as a bug in a rug! We laughed at how stiff her arms were.
Sweet little face after eating Teddy Grahams! All snug and cozy in her layers of pink!
My Mom's friend was gracious enough to ask if I wanted four FREE tickets to Silver Dollar City. We in the Ozarks call it, "Steal Your Dollar City". My friend Becky was in town visiting over the Christmas break so we all piled in Amys car and headed to Branson for the afternoon. There weren't many rides open but we did get to ride the Flooded Mine and of course the train! The lights were incredible and our customary funnel cake and skillet dishes were so yummy. I loved getting to spend time with Becky and two generations of her gals!


4 comments:

  1. It looks like y'all had sooo much fun! What a sweet lil bambino. She's just precious! I'm luvin' the pink flamingo hat! Ha ha! See you tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so happy you got to see Becky and family. Generations of women having a good time-it doesn't get much better.

    Happy New Year Paula-
    tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great time. Good food too! Blessings in the new year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well my BFF; you sure know how to take great pictures and make a wonderful Memory for me to take back home with me. Thank you for your gift and it was so much fun. I have some great pics to post as well. Where is your funny hat pic? Miss you already!

    ReplyDelete

So glad that you hopped through the lilypad! Have a blessed day!