Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Scrappin' in Washington.


It's been almost three weeks since I have returned from visiting my BFF in Washington State and I just got around to unpacking some of the scrapbooking stash that I took to work on. I recovered these two layouts to ad some sewing on them as I had brown thread in the machine while I was finishing up a brown vest for the play.
It's amazing what you can throw together with just a pizza box full of papers and embellies! We did have a guest teacher show us how to make the darling flower that I put up in the right hand corner of Maci's, our Parson Russell doggy, layout. I ended up taking advantage of the punches that she brought to make several flowers to use later.
Remember my new friend who lives in the stone house? I did these pages at her place. Must have been where the creative juices came from! Tami, I miss you and the fun we had at your house!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Paula, that almost made me cry! I love your finished pages; you are the Embellish Queen not me~ I miss you too. That was the Most fun day and night with Tami and Jodi... We miss you too.

    ReplyDelete

So glad that you hopped through the lilypad! Have a blessed day!