Saturday, November 7, 2009

Not finished yet!






I went to practice last night to view the costumes and take a few pictures for a contest that I am entering. Picked up a few more projects to sew/finish so fire up the sewing machine!

Just a few sneak peaks at some of the costumes. Sorry for the blurry shots! I am going to Tuesday nights dress rehearsal complete with lighting and curtains down for the final shots.

It's going to be a really good show. These kids have amazing voices! I didn't realize how fast they have to change costumes and sets. I would be in pure panic if it were me!

2 comments:

  1. P,
    That technicolor dream coat rocks! You did a beautiful job with the costumes. When are the play's showings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ozark High School this Thursday and Friday @ 7:00 p.m. I'll be going on Thursday, opening night. Let me know if your coming and I'll watch for you.

    ReplyDelete

So glad that you hopped through the lilypad! Have a blessed day!