Thursday, October 22, 2009

One week ago....


Sometimes I struggle to remember what I have done just the day before but......

This house, it's contents, occupants and it's occupants siblings will forever be in my favorite memories file.

What a lovely time spent with a dear friend as she shares her life and gal pals in WA with me. I have watched and waited so long to finally meet The Lady in the Stonehouse and her AWESOME photographer sister. Both just as sweet as the treats we snacked on that night.

3 comments:

  1. Yea! Hi Paula, Glad to hear you are home safe a sound:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula- You are too kind. Oh, it was fun, wasn't it? I hope we get to meet again someday.
    You gave me the crafting bug and I am making and making and scrapping like crazy-thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula,
    So happy you had fun on your visit to WA!

    ReplyDelete

So glad that you hopped through the lilypad! Have a blessed day!