Saturday, October 10, 2009

Costuming the OHS Play


One of my new endeavors is creating costumes for the Ozark High School plays. My step-daughter, Nikki, is a senior this year and is very involved with the Drama Department. My Mom and I got involved last spring when Nikki needed help creating some costumes for the production of "Alice In Wonderland".

This fall I am costuming for the production of "Joseph And The Technicolor Dreamcoat". I am letting you catch a sneak peek at the back of you know who's jacket! There are alot of fun costumes in this play. Nikki is Potipher's wife so you can only imagine the boldness of this costume. Another fun one, yet to come, is the costume of Elvis/Pharoah who is played by.....my hubby!

The play runs November 12 & 13 and tickets are $5.00. I invite you to come see Nikki and Shane perform and to catch a eyeball full of costumes!

2 comments:

  1. Paula, You're new blog is rockin' it! I can't wait to see more Sneak Peaks of the Technicolor Dream Coat! Thanks for sharing scrapping time with me Fri. (and understanding my "up-in-the-air" schedule-LOL).
    Hugs,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww mom! Your blog is super cute...just like you!!! Hahha-I'm a real cornball! Such a talented lady you are...too bad I didn't get those genes!!! Love you bunches! CT

    ReplyDelete

So glad that you hopped through the lilypad! Have a blessed day!