Sunday, June 13, 2010

My passion for yo-yo's continues!

Anyone who knows me at all knows of my passion for yo-yo's.  I am continuously searching for new templates from Clover to make them with.  I can make them from just circles and thread but find that I can use the templates when I want to do something mindless while I visit with friends or when I am on a road trip and can be more accurate.

The Clover small green template is the latest addition to my addiction.  It makes the cutest little yo-yo's to put on cards, headbands, in a cluster of different sizes on apparel or just about anywhere you would want to add a little splash of color.  These templates are becoming so popular that they are hard to catch in stock in the stores locally.  I found mine at the link below.  Happy yo-yo'ing to you!

1 comment:

  1. I love my small green Clover yo yo pattern! It's my fav!! Thanks for turning me on to the yo-yo love. :)

    ReplyDelete

So glad that you hopped through the lilypad! Have a blessed day!