Saturday, September 28, 2013

New Addition to the Family

I do not know where the time goes but it's just like "they" say, it goes faster the older you get!  I can't believe that I haven't posted since February!  I've captured so many memories through pictures and each time I think, "I can't wait to blog about this."  So a day at the lake, rain and a fresh brewed cup of coffee with Pumpkin creamer lead me to my ol' faithful Mac.

On September 17th, 2013 at 7:56 a.m. weighing in at 6 lbs 13 oz Baby Boy Cash Eugene Skinner made his way into the world for parents Nathan and Nikki Skinner.



He's just the cutest little thing!  He looks so much like his Momma with his dark hair and facial features.  Another of God's blessings into this NeeNee's life and everyone in the family.  Nikki is just the cutest little Mommy who is so into making everything just right and natural for baby Cash.  He's a nursing baby and we are so proud of her for making that commitment.  What fun it will be watching this precious baby grow up into toddlerhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad that you hopped through the lilypad! Have a blessed day!