Saturday, October 1, 2011

Baby Ella goes on her 1st Pregnancy Care Center Walk

Clarissa, Katy, Ella and I walked the Pregnancy Care Center walk on October 1, 2011.  It was a beautiful day to share with three of my favorite gals for a worthy cause.

 Clarissa and Katy...Ella too....at the starting point.
 Sweet baby Ella on the car ride to Beth's Bake Shoppe for lunch.  She just stared at NeeNee for the longest time.  I wonder, what those brown eyes are seeing and what that bright little mind is thinking.  My hopes were that she was memorizing my face as her NeeNee for life.  I prayed that she could somehow see in my eyes the love that I have for her.  I guess you could say we were "Eye talking"!
 Having a little fun walking around in Gifts From The Heart after we had lunch.  Ella had a clothes change (necessary one due to a blow out...sorry Ella) and she was full of fun.
This isn't a great photo but I love the little face and how intent she looks as she looks across the room.  I love the time that I get to spend with my girls!  This marks the beginning of Fall and Ella's 5 month birthday.
Auntie Clarissa loves baby Ella.  Since she lives in Columbia, she doesn't get to see her much but when she does...she always has an outfit or gift for her.  Think Aunt Clarissa could get into some serious spoiling of this little girl.  

1 comment:

  1. I was there too, but for the run in the a.m. :) Soooo good to see you yesterday, my friend. Love you dearly!!

    ReplyDelete

So glad that you hopped through the lilypad! Have a blessed day!