Friday, April 8, 2011

Cha, Cha, Cha changes!

2011 is a year of change....all for the better!  I would like to introduce the love of my life and my husband as of February 13, 2011.  His name is Mark Nienhueser (pronounced Neenheeser).


We met at my new place of employment, Service Noodle, last June 2010.  Mark is the company recruiter/trainer for the company.  We became friends and well....you know the ending of this story.


This lead to a physical move for me to Jefferson City, MO the weekend after our honeymoon in Riviera Maya, Mexico.  A wonderful week of relaxing, no phones and a lot of time on the beach!


Keep your eyes open and your calendar handy as this mess of a room will soon be hosting a scrapbooking weekend in the Capital City for all of my Scrapping Ya-Ya's!




No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad that you hopped through the lilypad! Have a blessed day!