Saturday, April 10, 2010

Camp Scrap

Camp Scrap at Second Baptist is a bi-annual event that is a great ministry for me and my friends to serve at since scrapping is ONE of our common bonds that tie us together. Great relationships have been created throughout the 5 1/2 years of Camp Scrap. (We miss you Becky, come back to us!) Here is Lexi, Suz, Julie, Barb and me as we make sure and get a photo together before the craziness begins. I love these ladies! They are great friends and have touched my life with their love and support.
Julie and I get some Burt's Bee action before our picture of the gals. You know you are great friends when you can share a tube of lip gloss between each other. :)

Our night began officially at 5:45 but some of us were there all day (Julie) and a couple of us came at 4:00 (Lexi and me) to cut up fruit for trays and set up for the make-n-takes that we were responsible for. We had over 250 women in attendance...a sell out crowd in only a few days.
This ministry is truly a blessing for those who attend and for those of use who get to serve.

2 comments:

  1. Had so much fun! You and Jules look so cute with the Burt's Bee! )hee hee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaaa I am so sad to have missed this wonderful opportunity! A true Blast from the Past! You are right; friends bonded for lifetime from this event. Miss you ALL too!

    ReplyDelete

So glad that you hopped through the lilypad! Have a blessed day!